Top banner

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Syllabus For F.Y.Bsc.IT

First Year Semester I Subjects

  • Professional Communication skills
  • Applied Mathematics – I
  •  Fundamentals of Information Technology
  • Electronics and Communication Technology 
  • Introduction to C++ programming
Click Here to get redirected to Sem I subjects
First Year Semester II subject

  • Web Designing and Programming 
  •  Applied Mathematics – II 
  •  Micro processor and micro controllers 
  •  Database Management Systems 
  •  Data Communication and Networking Standards
Click Here to get redirected to Sem II subjects

6 comments:

  1. Hii vinit.
    Thanks for posting the new syllabus.
    I am a Fy bsc I.T student.probably our 1st sem results are out too..
    would appreciate if u can provide any model papers of the subjects(2nd sem)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. anujamin64@gmail.com
    pls someone suggest
    is opting for bsc.it is good ?
    is it tuff ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it tough?? Can people clear in 1st attempt??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m doin java,.net,oracale,html is this will help me in bsc it syalbus

    ReplyDelete